Registration And Licenses
Once the business entity is born, we can add substantial value in your preliminary steps to begin your growth journey. This include not only in advising on statutory guidelines as commensurate with your business activity but also facilitating in securing all regulatory approvals so that your business operations remain compliant with regulatory guidelines.
After an entity is born, furthermore registrations formalities are required to be carried out at different Government Departments belonging to Central or State Governments. The Purpose of these registration and licenses is to to ensure the Taxation as well as operating compliances by operating concerns.
A Business Entity generally may require the registration under any of the following :
- Permanent Account No.
- Tax Deduction Account No.
- Registration under Goods and Service Tax Registrations
- Importer Exporter Code
- Trade Mark / Copy Right Registration
- Udyog Aadhar Memorandum (UAM) / Industrial Entrepreneur Memorandum (IEM)
- Registrations under RERA Act, 2016 (Real Estate Regulatory Authority Act), 2016
- Registrations Under Factories Act, Labour Laws, Environment Laws etc.
In addition various other registrations are industry specific and their need depends upon the nature of the industry.
“Our Team fully understands the procedural compliance in relation to registrations and licenses as may be applicable to your business and thereby relaxing your complete worries under one single roof”