Government Schemes Advisory
With a view to shifting the Indian Economy focus traditionally from a Salaried Class economy to Self Employment generation economy, the Government has announced several schemes to promote the cause of Make in India by way of increasing the financial and technological capability of MSME entrepreneurs –
Some of the schemes announced by the Government include as under :
- Start-up / Stand-Up India for promoting greenfield ventures
- Credit Guarantee Scheme under Credit Guarantee Trust for SME (Small and Medium Enterprise)
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Investment Schemes for Technology Up-gradation
- Subsidy Schemes in setting up of Project in the Agriculture, Leathers, Sugar and related sectors such as Subsidy to Warehouse, Cold Storage, Food Park etc. etc.
- Venture Capital Fund for financing Greenfield / Brownfield Project through SIDBI, Technology Development Board and etc. etc.
- Venture Capital Fund for Financing Scheduled Caste Enterprises
- Credit Guarantee Scheme for Scheduled Caste Enterprises
- Marketing Assistance to MSME
- Mandatory Procurement requirements from MSME by Central / State entities
Capital Tree professionals are best equipped to plug in their knowledge and experience in the above area in your financing endeavors so that your organization can achieve the objectives of such promotional schemes in letter and spirit.